#wityayl’s mission

#wityayl was created to ask the most important question to every human:

What’s important to you and your life?

We want to show each and every human the benefits that come from living your life from this question’s context.

Asking the question What’s important to you and your life? has the ability to change the way we relate with ourselves, our lives and the lives of others.

Imagine what would be possible if you lived your life within the context of What’s important to you and your life?

Imagine what would be possible for the people most important to you, if they lived within the context of What’s important to them and their life?

#wityayl was created to show each and every human the power of asking themselves and others this question.

History

Cara and Nathan were doing research on why a large proportion of people do not leave feedback for products and services they have used. One of the research questions they asked was What’s important to you and your life? While collating their results they noticed that a large proportion of people had not answered the question. They re-interviewed everyone again and asked them why they had not answered the question, 80% of people said that they had never been asked the question, the remaining 20% responded that the only people in their lives that asked them the question were people who loved them.

Contact

If you would like to contact the team behind #wityayl you can contact us via email at team@wityayl.com

What matters to you matters to us - we want to hear What’s important to you and your life?, please contact us

The founders

#wityayl was founded by Cara Szellemes McCullough and Nathan Aherne in 2019.

It was created for every human being.